Today you’ll find Reid Homes in distinctive neighbourhoods throughout Cambridge, Guelph, London, Woodstock and Kitchener/Waterloo, each bearing the stamp of Reid’s hallmark quality. This is why we are different:
At Reid Homes we wouldn’t sacrifice length for width. So we give you both in our “smart” Wise Lot™.
At Reid Homes, we’ve always promised to deliver “Your Home, Your Way”. And we know that the best way to do that is to be personally involved with the creation of your new home on a daily basis.
With Reid, there are no layers of “middle managers” to deal with. You deal directly with either Richard or Nathan Reid, the principals of the company. In fact, when you decide to buy a Reid Home, you will be given our personal cell phone number and encouraged to call with any questions or concerns.
You’ll usually find father and son in the sales office on the weekends, or touring job sites every weekday. But they will always be available when you need them…and that is our personal pledge to you.
If you think that a wider lot – without the additional length – means more space, you should do what we did. At Reid Homes, we looked at ‘wide-only’ lots from all sides and here’s what we found:
● Shorter hallways mean less buffer between the outside and the inside, and between rooms.
(Grande foyers and entrances have always been a feature!)
● In order to have back yard space, your house will be situated closer to the street end of your lot.
With more of each house facing the street, your privacy is limited.
● In a ‘wide-only’ site, your neighbours on both sides and at the back park much closer to your home.
At Reid Homes, we’re known for our scrupulous attention-to-detail. We looked at the market, thoroughly considered the ‘wide-only’ lot idea, and came to this conclusion:
● Our Wise Lot™ is much larger (approx. 40′ x 125′).
● The Wise Lot™ is wider, longer, bigger, better and roomier.
● There’s more room between homes on a Wise Lot™.
● Your family has room to breathe on a Wise Lot™.
● The Wise Lot™ has ample room for a double car garage.
● The Wise Lot™ is a pool-sized lot.
● The Wise Lot™ offers covered porches.
● The Wise Lot™ is a safe distance from the street, more parking
Our families need room to breathe. That’s our way of thinking. Give them width and give them length. That’s how we came up with what we call the Wise Lot™.
The Wise Lot™ . . . a lot more than just extra wide!